Careers at The Planet Mark™
Junior Data Analyst – The Planet Mark
An exceptional opportunity has become available for a Junior Data Analyst looking to work for a fast-growing brand that is having a positive impact on the world.
The Planet Mark, in partnership with the iconic Eden Project, is a unique certification programme on a mission to improve the quality of life by empowering organisations and their people to make year on year progress in sustainability. A key part of our work is to demonstrate that sustainability is good for business and that business is a power for good in society and the environment.
You’ll be joining at an exciting stage for this fast-growing brand as it expands in the UK and begins to scale internationally.
You’ll be part of a positive team with a 'can do' approach, that is passionate about making a difference and committed to collaborating, constantly improving and striving to be at the forefront of sustainability – while having fun too!
We are looking for a data analyst to assist our certification team. You will be dealing with complex datasets and high volumes of data, as well as using multiple sources to collate data and produce reports.
The ideal candidate will be positive, enthusiastic, have a high attention to detail and a passion for numbers and sustainability.
- Analyse client data to ensure it has been correctly processed
- Generate sustainability reports (PowerPoint) to present carbon and social value data
- Maintain and improve existing data analysis tools and reports
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of generating reports and proficient in formatting
- Highly numerate and have excellent attention to detail
- Have a passion for data, analytics and sustainability
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills and can deliver quality work to agreed deadlines, maintaining clear focus under pressure is a must
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Ability to use initiative and work with the minimum of supervision
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Auditing qualifications
- Knowledge of Salesforce / Sofi Sustainability (on Salesforce)
- Previous experience within the sustainability industry is desirable (but not essential)
- Experience of calculating a carbon footprint
- Consulting and client management experience
This is a full or part time position, working remotely with weekly team meetings in central London.
Please send applications to: Lilly.Miller@planetfirst.co.uk
Salary: £16-18k FTE, dependant on experience.